Amirta R, Deepika Menon S, Ramya G Franklin
email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Amirta R1, Deepika Menon S1, Ramya G Franklin2
1UG Student, Dept. of Information Technology, Sathyabama University, Chennai, India.
2Assistant Professor, Dept. of Computer Science, Sathyabama University, Chennai, India.
Volume - 11,
Issue - 1,
Year - 2020
Blockchain as an innovation leap forward for cryptography and cybersecurity, with use cases going from all around conveyed digital currency frameworks like Bitcoin, to brilliant agreements, savvy networks over the Internet of Things, etc. Blockchain is utilized for information sharing between untrusted peers. Be that as it may, it doesn't function admirably with gigantic exchanges. In addition, there are high boundaries between heterogeneous blockchain frameworks. Point of this proposing work is dynamic information check for uprightness confirmation of un-trusted and re-appropriated stockpiles utilizing IHT and Probabilistic Query utilizing blockchain cryptography innovation. Right now, proposed an imaginative segment based structure for trading data across discretionary blockchain framework considered intuitive numerous blockchain design. In our engineering a specific multi-chain system is made for correspondence between blockchain. We propose the association model for guiding administration between blockchain and moving messages. In addition, our proposed conventions give intersection chain scene atomicity and continuity to the exchanges. Last but not least, our test results based on a network of numerous private blockchain networks demonstrate that the efficiency is improved across specified chains equal to run.
Cite this article:
Amirta R, Deepika Menon S, Ramya G Franklin. Decentralized Access Control with Anonymous Authentication of data Stored using Blockchain. Research J. Engineering and Tech. 2020;11(1):10-14. doi: 10.5958/2321-581X.2020.00002.1
1. Stefan Thomas, Evan Schwartz. A Protocol for Interledger Payments.
2. X. Xu et al., "The Blockchain as a Software Connector," 2016 13th Working IEEE/IFIP Conference on Software Architecture (WICSA), Venice, 2016, pp. 182-191.
3. Z. Zheng, S. Xie, H. Dai, X. Chen, and H. Wang, “An overview of blockchain technology: Architecture, consensus, and future trends,” in IEEE Int’l Congress on Big Data, June 2017, pp. 557–564.
4. K. Karlsson, W. Jiang, S. Wicker, D. Adams, E. Ma, R. van Renesse, and H. Weatherspoon, “Vegvisir: A partition-tolerant blockchain for the internet-of-things,” in IEEE ICDCS, 2018.
5. Z. Li, J. Kang, R. Yu, D. Ye, Q. Deng, and Y. Zhang, “Consortium blockchain for secure energy trading in industrial internet of things,” IEEE Trans. on Industrial Informatics, 2017.
6. W. Chen, M. Ma, Y. Ye, Z. Zheng, and Y. Zhou, “Iot service based on jointcloud blockchain: The case study of smart traveling,” in IEEE SOSE, March 2018, pp. 216–221.
7. N. Kshetri, “Can blockchain strengthen the internet of things?” It Professional, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 68–72, 2017.
8. D. Miller, “Blockchain and the internet of things in the industrial sector,” It Professional, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 15–18, 2018.
9. V. Mnih, K. Kavukcuoglu, D. Silver, A. Graves, I. Antonoglou, D. Wierstra, and M. Riedmiller, “Playing atari with deep reinforcement learning,” in NIPS Deep Learning Workshop’13, 2013
10. Hope-Bailie A, Thomas S. Interledger: Creating a Standard for Payments[C]// International Conference Companion on World Wide Web. International World Wide Web Conferences Steering Committee, 2016:281-282
11. Cosmos. [EB/OL].2017[2017-08-01]. https://cosmos.network/whitepaper
12. Michael Crosby, Nachiappan, et al. blockchain technology beyond bitcoin, air Applied Innovation Audit[J], June 2016. Issue No.2
14. Aitzhan N Z, Svetinovic D. Security and Privacy in Decentralized Energy Trading through Multi-signatures, Blockchain and Anonymous Messaging Streams [J]. IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing, 2016.
15. Chinese Blockchain Technology Application and Development White Paper
16. Chen Z. Research on Private Blockchain Based on Crowdfunding[J]. Journal of Information Security Research, 2017, 3(3): 227-236.
17. Back A, Corallo M, Dashjr L, et al. Enabling Blockchain Innovations with Pegged Sidechains. White paper, Blockstream, 2014[J].
18. Hope-Bailie A, Thomas S. Interledger: Creating a Standard for Payments[C]// International Conference Companion on World Wide Web. International World Wide Web Conferences Steering Committee, 2016:281-282.
19. Greenspan G. MultiChain Private Blockchain—White Paper [J]. 2015.
20. Ann-Router. [EB/OL].2017[2017-03- 01].http://7i7ifh.com1.z0.glb.clouddn.com/whitepaper.
21. Preeti Agrawal, Yogesh Rathore. An Approach for Effective Resource Management in Cloud Computing. Int. J. Tech. 1(2): July-Dec. 2011; Page 121-124
22. Anjaneyulu GSGN, Yogendra Singh Sisodiya, Kumar Saurav. Novel Composite Encryption for Secrecy in Cloud Computing. Research J. Pharm. and Tech 2016; 9(9):1501-1504.
23. Sanjay Kumar Baghel, Bhupesh Kumar Dewangan. Defense in Depth for Data Storage in Cloud Computing. Int. J. Tech. 2(2): July-Dec. 2012; Page 58-61
24. Nandhini. R. Deduplication of Data Storage Management in Cloud Computing. Research J. Engineering and Tech. 2019;10(1):46-49.
25. Anjaneyulu GSGN, Yogendra Singh Sisodiya, Kumar Saurav. Novel Composite Encryption for Secrecy in Cloud Computing. Research J. Pharm. and Tech 2016; 9(9):1501-1504.
26. Ms. V. Surya, J. Albert Mayan. A Secure Data Sharing Mechanism in Dynamic Cloud by Using KP-ABE. Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 2017; 10(1): 83-86.
27. Rashmita Kumari Mohapatra, Badri Narayan Mohapatra, Prangya Prava Panda. Application and Security in Internet of Things (IOTs). Int. J. Tech. 2018; 9(1):01-04.
28. Komal Gajanan Nadekar, Siddhata Hushar Ramteke, Priyanka Suresh Babulkar, Jotesh R. Dhuriya, Nikesh Aote. Annexure Privacy Preserving Public Auditing for Data Storage Security in Cloud Computing. Research J. Engineering and Tech. 6(2): April-June, 2015 page 301-304.
29. Raghunandan G. A Study on Bitcoins - A Smart Currency. Asian Journal of Management. 2018; 9(2):925-928.
30. P. L. Sharma, Kiran Devi. A public key cryptosystem using normal bases over finite fields. Int. J. Tech. 2016; 6(2): 143-149.