Cloud computing is a transpiring way of computing in computer science. Cloud computing is a technology that uses a network of remote servers hosted on internet to store, manage and process data on demand and pay as per use. It provides access to shared resources. As cloud computing do not acquire the things physically, it saves managing cost and time for the organizations. Today it is used in both industrial field and academic field. Cloud facilitates its users through virtual resources via internet. There are some security issues while using services over the cloud. As users of cloud save their data in the cloud hence the lack of security in cloud can lose the user’s trust. In this paper, we presents a review on the cloud computing concepts as well as security issues within the context of cloud computing. This paper also analyses the key research and challenges that are present in cloud computing.
Cite this article:
Amrita Sharma Rathod, Anil Kumar Tiwari. Security Issues and Challenges in Cloud Computing. Research J. Engineering and Tech. 2020;11(2):33-36. doi: 10.5958/2321-581X.2020.00005.7
Amrita Sharma Rathod, Anil Kumar Tiwari. Security Issues and Challenges in Cloud Computing. Research J. Engineering and Tech. 2020;11(2):33-36. doi: 10.5958/2321-581X.2020.00005.7 Available on: http://ijersonline.org/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2020-11-2-1
1. Satyendra singh rawat & Mr. Alpesh Soni (2012) ,A Survey of Various Techniques to Secure Cloud Storage.
2. Akhil Behl & Kanika Behl (2012), An Analysis of Cloud Computing Security Issues.
3. Anthony T.Velte, Toby J.Velte and Robert Elsenpeter 2010. Cloud Computing- A Practical Approach. Publishing of Tata McGRAW Hil.
4. Nils Gruschka and Meiko Jensen, “Attack Surfaces: A Taxonomy for Attacks on Cloud Services”. IEEE rd International Confrence on Cloud Computing,2010.
5. Balachandra Reddy Kandukuri, Ramakrishna Paturi V, Dr.AtanuRakshit, "Cloud Security Issues”, in Proceedings IEEE International Conference on Services Computing, September 2009.
7. Akhil Behl (2011), Emerging Security Challenges in Cloud Computing (An insight to Cloud security challenges and their mitigation).
8. T. C. Nguyen, W. Shen, Z. Luo, Z. Lei, and W. Xu, “Novel data integrity verification schemes in cloud storage,” Comput. Inf. Sci., pp. 115–125,2014