Shivani Verma, Siddharth Nayak, Deepak Kumar Deshmukh
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Shivani Verma1, Siddharth Nayak2, Deepak Kumar Deshmukh3
1Lecturer, Department of Computer Science, Central College of IT, Raipur (C.G.).
2Network Engineer, Benzfab Technology Pvt. Ltd. Odisha..
3Assistant Professor, S.o.S in Compter Science and I.T, Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur (C.G.).
Volume - 11,
Issue - 2,
Year - 2020
This paper is about the presence of crimes identified within the Cyber world. Cyber Crime is a suspicious activity which involves the use of cyber mechanism to commit crime, to damage computing devices and communication technologies or web services. We try to investigate various kinds of cyber assaults that are held throughout the world. It additionally reveals to us some most recent cyber assaults which included various factors for example crime against people, executive, public and government. This paper is about the relevance of cyber laws against cyber crimes. The study of some literature is done and found some aspects of the digital assault of some countries, investigation techniques and dubious nature of crimes under any economy.
Cite this article:
Shivani Verma, Siddharth Nayak, Deepak Kumar Deshmukh. A Survey of Emerging Cyber Crimes and Their Probable Solutions. Research J. Engineering and Tech. 2020;11(2):82-88. doi: 10.5958/2321-581X.2020.00015.X
8. Farkhudnd iqbal, Benjamin c.m. fung, mourad debbabi, rabia batool and Andrew marrington, “Wordnet-Based Criminal Networks Mining for Cybercrime Investigation”, IEEE Access (Volume: 7), 09 January 2019, pp. 22740 – 22755, DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2019.2891694.
9. Jungkook An, Hee-Woong Kim, “A Data Analytics Approach to the Cybercrime Underground Economy”, IEEE Access (Volume: 6), 30 April 2018, pp. 26636 - 26652 DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2018.2831667.
10. Ayşe Okutan Prof.Dr.Yalçın Çebi,”A Framework for Cyber Crime Investigation”, Procedia Computer Science(Volume 158), 25 october 2019, pp. 287-294, Published by Elsevier B.V.
11. Bhavna Arora, “Exploring and Analyzing Internet Crimes and Their Behaviours”, PerspectivesinScience(2016)8, 5 july 2016, pp.540—542, Published by Elsevier GmbH.
12. Esther Ramdinmawii1, Seema Ghisingh2, Usha Mary Sharma3,”A Study on the Cyber-Crime and Cyber Criminals: A Global Problem”, Volume: 03, June 2014, pp. 172-179.
13. Hemraj Saini, Yerra Shankar Rao, T.C.Panda, “Cyber-Crimes and their Impacts: A Review”, Vol. 2, 2-Mar-Apr 2012, pp. 202-209.
14. Shubham Kumar, Dr.Santanu Koley, Uday Kumar,”Present scenario of cybercrime in India and its preventions”, Volume 6, Issue 4, April-2015, ISSN 2229-5518
15. Neelesh Jain, Vibhash Shrivastava, “Cyber Crime Changing Everything – An Empirical Study”, International Journal of Computer Application Issue 4, Volume 1 (February 2014), ISSN:2250-1797.
16. Dr. Rekha Pahuja, “Impact Of Social Networking On Cyber Crimes : A Study”, Epitome: International Journal of Multidiciplinary Research, Vol. 4, Issue 4, April 2018, ISSN: 2395-6968.
17. Sunakshi Maghu, Siddharth Sehra and Avdesh Bharda, “Inside of Cyber Crimes and Information Security: Threats and Solutions”, International Journal of Information and Computation Technology. Volume 4, Number 8 (2014), pp. 835-840, ISSN 0974-2239.