Abhishek Guru, Asha Ambhikar
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Abhishek Guru1, Asha Ambhikar2
1Research Scholar, Computer Science Department, Kalinga University, Naya Raipur, Raipur, India.
2Professor, Computer Science Depaprtment, Kalinga University, Naya Raipur, Raipur, India.
Volume - 11,
Issue - 2,
Year - 2020
Cybercrime is defined as a crime in which a computer is the object of the crime or is used as a tool to commit an offense. Cyber Security is a system of defending information, servers and network from malicious attacks. Now a day’s every information or data is digitalises which are stored in server, clouds and other resources. The more data we store the more organized crime is ready to devour it. Now a day’s online lifestyle gives enormous opportunities to reach anyone from anywhere but this gives chances to cyber-crime. Today to control cyber-crimes we having lots of techniques, Cryptography is one of them. The Cryptography is an art of hiding data or information from unauthorized users. The importance of cryptography to securing data or information and some major cyber-crimes are studied through this research paper.
Cite this article:
Abhishek Guru, Asha Ambhikar. A Study of Cryptography to Protect Data from Cyber-crimes. Research J. Engineering and Tech. 2020;11(2):45-48. doi: 10.5958/2321-581X.2020.00008.2
Abhishek Guru, Asha Ambhikar. A Study of Cryptography to Protect Data from Cyber-crimes. Research J. Engineering and Tech. 2020;11(2):45-48. doi: 10.5958/2321-581X.2020.00008.2 Available on: http://ijersonline.org/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2020-11-2-4
1. A. A. Cardenas, P. K. Manadhata, S. P. Rajan, Big Data Analytics for Security, IEEE Security and Privacy, 11 (6), 2013, pp. 74 -76.
2. Enhancing Cyber security with Big Data: Challenges and Opportunities December 2, 2016 by Emmeline Short.
3. Elisa Bertino, E. (2014). Security with Privacy -Opportunities and Challenges.
4. http://www.villanovau.com/resources/bi/for-cyber-security-big-data-offers-advantages-challenges Accessed on 20 February 2018
5. Omar G. Abood, Shawkat K.Guirguis,(2018), A Survey on Cryptography Algorithm, International Journal of Science and Research Publications, Volume:8, Issue:7, ISSN: 2250-3153.
6. B, Padmavathi, S. Ranjita Kumari, (2013), A Survey on Performance Analysis of DES,AES and RSA Algorithm along with LSB Substitution Technique, International Journal of Science and Research”, Volume:2, Issue:4, ISSN: 2319-7064.
7. Gurpreet Singh, Supriya, (2013), A Study of Encryption Algorithms (RSA,DES,3DES and AES)for Information Security, International Journal of Computer Application, Volume:67, Issue: 19, ISSN: 0975-8887.
8. Z. Spalevic, Cyber security as a global challenge today, Singidunum Journal of Applied Sciences, 2014, pp. 687 -692.
9. Solving Cyber Security Challenges using Big Data, Prajakta Joglekar, Nitin Pise, International Journal of Computer Applications (0975–8887)Volume 154–No.4, November 2016