In this world of global competitiveness all the world is like a single village and to sustain longer within a range of profitable situation it is must to provide the service level of international standards in each field even in automobile industry. A customer, who buy an automobile vehicle use to get servicing of his/ her car or any other automobile vehicle. This experience and feeling in duration of servicing of a vehicle and after servicing the performance of a vehicle matter a major in the age of competition. It must to understand for every organization now it is not enough to sale only a good product to a customer in an economical rate but it is also important to provide him/ her a satisfactory level with the performance of our delivered product (car). Now to provide the international level of experience and satisfaction to our customer it is necessary to adopt the modern production and management system like JIT and TQM. The just-in-time (JIT) production system has been used in the United States for decades, often not to its full extent.
Cite this article:
Ayush Shrivastava, Dharmendra Tyagi. A Review on JIT and TQM for Improving Service Level in Vehicle Outlet Work Station. Research J. Engineering and Tech. 2020;11(1):24-29. doi: 10.5958/2321-581X.2020.00004.5
Ayush Shrivastava, Dharmendra Tyagi. A Review on JIT and TQM for Improving Service Level in Vehicle Outlet Work Station. Research J. Engineering and Tech. 2020;11(1):24-29. doi: 10.5958/2321-581X.2020.00004.5 Available on: https://ijersonline.org/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2020-11-1-4
1. Implementation in Automobile Companies Using TOPSIS”, Industrial Engineering Journal, Volume 11, Issue 11, November 2018.
2. Sunil Kumar, Ashwani Kumar Dhingra, and Bhim Singh (2018) “Kaizen Selection for Continuous Improvement through VSM-Fuzzy-TOPSIS in Small-Scale Enterprises: An Indian Case Study” Hindawi Advances in Fuzzy Systems Volume 2018, Article ID 2723768, 10 pages
3. M.S. Abd-Elwahedand M.A. El-Baz (2018) “Impact of implementation of total quality management: an assessment of the Saudi industry” South African Journal of Industrial Engineering May 2018 Vol 29(1), pp 97-107.
4. Aydin M. Torkabadi and Rene V. Mayorga (2017) “Implementation of Just-In-Time Policies in Supply Chain Management” International Journal of Economics and Management Systems http://www.iaras.org/iaras/journals/ijems
5. R. Mayur and B. Kumar, “Demand Forecasting of Spare Parts of Automobiles using Gaussian Support Vector Machine”, ojssports, vol. 6, no. 1, p. 4, Feb. 2019. https://ijosthe.com/index.php/ojssports/article/view/114 . https://doi.org/10.24113/ojssports.v7i1.114
6. Najm A. Naj, A.S. H. Yousif, Jasser A. Al-Ensour (2017) “Total quality management (TQM), organizational characteristics and competitive advantage” Journal of Economic and Financial Studies, 05(04), 12-23 Vol. 05, No. 04.
7. Pourjavad, E, Mayorga, R., (2017) “Optimizing Performance Measurement of Manufacturing Systems with Mamdani Fuzzy Inference System”, Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, doi:1 0.1007/s10845-017-1307-5.
8. Antony, J., Vikas, G.E.V. and Ghadge, K.A. (2016). “A multiple case study analysis of Six Sigma practices in Indian manufacturing companies”. Int. J. Qual. Reliab. Manag. 33(8), 1138-1149.
9. Amandeep Singh, Harvinder Lal (2016) “studies on waste elimination strategies in Indian automotive firms using take time approach” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) Volume: 03 Issue: 05 |
10. Anil Kumar and Bhupender Singh (2016) “Role of Customer Satisfaction in Automobile Service Sector” International Journal of Engineering Technology, Management and Applied Sciences, Volume 4, Issue 10, ISSN 2349-4476.