Cyber-criminal have made lot of damage to individual as well as organizations even the government and private sector are facing the problem in the field of cyber security, several laws and method has been introduced to prevent cyber crime and number of awareness program has been run by the government as well as the private organizations. The paper describe about the common Areas where the number of attacks has been made and the increased rate in data breach as well as the classes of hackers and types of attack they are using for various cyber-crime such as financial fraud, cyber bullying, phishing and remote access is another major attacks we also discuss about prevention mechanism.
Cite this article:
Er. Ayush Guha, S.K. Indurkar. A Study on Cyber Crime and Data Breach Management. Research J. Engineering and Tech. 2020;11(2):113-117. doi: 10.5958/2321-581X.2020.00020.3
Er. Ayush Guha, S.K. Indurkar. A Study on Cyber Crime and Data Breach Management. Research J. Engineering and Tech. 2020;11(2):113-117. doi: 10.5958/2321-581X.2020.00020.3 Available on: https://ijersonline.org/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2020-11-2-16
3. https://www.britannica.com/topic/cybercrime/Identity-theft-and- invasion-of-privacy.
6. International Journal of Web Technology ISSN: 2278-2389.
7. https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/decoding-ncrb- report/article29775632.ece
8. https://safenet.gemalto.com/resources/data-protection/breach-level- index-2018-h1/
9. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/280488873_Cyber_crime_C lassification_and_Characteristics
10. EC- Council Ethical hacking and Countermeasures v9, Courseware Volume 1