Cryptography is the science of information security. Information security is the most extreme basic issue in guaranteeing safe transmission of data through the web. Also network security issues are now becoming important as society is moving towards digital information age. The word cryptography is derived from Greek kryptos, meaning concealed as more and more users connect to the internet it attracts a lot of cyber-attacks. Its required to protect computer and network security i.e. the critical issues. The pernicious hubs make an issue in the system. It can utilize the assets of different hubs and safeguard the assets of its own. In this paper we provide an overview on Network Security and various techniques through which Network Security can be enhanced i.e. Cryptography.
Cite this article:
Vaishnavi B. Savant, Rupali D. Kasar. A Review on Network Security and Cryptography. Research Journal of Engineering and Technology. 2021;12(4):110-4. doi: 10.52711/2321-581X.2021.00019
Vaishnavi B. Savant, Rupali D. Kasar. A Review on Network Security and Cryptography. Research Journal of Engineering and Technology. 2021;12(4):110-4. doi: 10.52711/2321-581X.2021.00019 Available on: https://ijersonline.org/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2021-12-4-4
1. Shyam Nandan Kumar, “Technique for Security of Multimedia using Neural Network,” Paper id-IJRETM-2014-02-05-020, IJRETM, Vol: 02, Issue: 05, pp.1-7. Sep-2014
2. Dr.Sandeep Tayal, Dr.Nipin Gupta, Dr.Pankaj Gupta, Deepak Goyal, Monika Goyal “A review on Network Security and Cryptography”, ISSN, volume 10, Number 5(2017).
3. Preeti Dewangan “A review on Network security and cryptography”, International journal of science and Research, volume 9, issue 1, January 2020.
4. Divya Chanana “Research Paper on Cyber Security and Cryptography”, International journal of innovative science and research Technology, volume 4, issue 3, march 2019.
5. B.Nithya, Dr.P.Sripriya “A review of cryptographic algorithms in network security”, International Journal of Engineering and Technology, volume 8, e-ISSN:9075-4024, Feb-Mar 2016.
6. Mitesh Sharma “Review on Cryptography in Network security”, International of Engineering Research and Technology, volume 2, issue 3, July 2018
7. Shyam Nandan K. “Review on Network security and cryptography”, ISSN, volume 3, Issue 1.
8. Ritu Pahal, Vikas Kumar, “Efficient implementation of AES”, International journal of advanced research in computer science and software engineering, volume3, issue 7, july2013.
9. Shivanand B Lamani, Ravikumar K, “Review on Network Security and Cryptography Process”, IJSDR
10. N.Lalitha, P.Manimegalai, V.P.Muthu Kumar, M. Santha, “Efficient data hiding by using AES and advance Hill cipher algorithm”, International journal of research in computer applications and Robotics, volume 2, issue 1, January 2014.
11. Sujata K, D.Ramya Devi Kala Rathinam.D “A review paper on cryptography and network security”, International Journal of pure and Applied Mathemaics, volume 119, (2018).