Sarika Chaudhary, Shalini Bhaskar Bajaj, Aman Jatain, Pooja Nagpal
Email ID Not Available
Sarika Chaudhary1, Shalini Bhaskar Bajaj2, Aman Jatain1, Pooja Nagpal1
1Assistant professor, Amity University, Gurugram, India.
2Professor, Amity University, Gurugram, India.
Volume - 12,
Issue - 2,
Year - 2021
Cite this article:
Sarika Chaudhary, Shalini Bhaskar Bajaj, Aman Jatain, Pooja Nagpal. Design and Development of Gesture Based Gaming Console. Research Journal of Engineering and Technology. 2021;12(2):51-6. doi: 10.52711/2321-581X.2021.00009
Sarika Chaudhary, Shalini Bhaskar Bajaj, Aman Jatain, Pooja Nagpal. Design and Development of Gesture Based Gaming Console. Research Journal of Engineering and Technology. 2021;12(2):51-6. doi: 10.52711/2321-581X.2021.00009 Available on: https://ijersonline.org/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2021-12-2-5
1. Keogh B., “Do gesture-based controllers push the right buttons for gamers? “(2012)
2. Pirker J. et al, “Gesture-based Interactions in Video Games with Leap Motion Controller”, International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction (2017)
3. Roccetti M. at al, “Playing into the wild: A gesture-based interface for gaming in public spaces”, Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation 23(3):426-440 (2011)
4. K. Hicks and K. Gerling, “Exploring casual exergames with kids using wheelchairs,” in Proceedings of the 2nd ACM SIGCHI Annual Symposium on Computer-Human Interaction in Play, CHI PLAY 2015, pp. 541–546, New York, NY, USA, October 2015.
5. S.Chaudhary and P.Nagpal, “AI Based Traffic and Automobile Monitoring System” International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer Science and Technology (IJIRCST) Volume-8, Issue-3(2017).
6. K. M. Gerling, R. L. Mandryk, M. Miller, M. R. Kalyn, M. Birk, and J. D. Smeddinck, “Designing wheelchair-based movement games,” ACM Transactions on Accessible Computing (TACCESS), vol. 6, no. 2, 2015.
7. Jaspreet Kaur, Rajdeep Singh Sohal. Multi Sensor based Biometric System using Image Processing. Research J. Engineering and Tech. 2017; 8(1): 53-62.
8. Himani Jerath, Kavala Kotesh Phani Rohith. EMG Sensor based Wheel Chair Control and Safety System. Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 2019; 12(6): 2730-2735.
9. Vishal Khilari, Akash Phadatare, Aman Samarth. WEARTRONICS- A Review of Wearable Technologies in Smart Textiles. Research J. Science and Tech. 2017; 9(4): 675-685.
10. Z. Mary Livinsa, G.Mary Valantina. GHR Monitoring with RSSI Tracking System for Alzheimer’s Disease Patients. Research J. Pharm. and Tech 2019; 12(1): 280-282.
11. Ira Shukla, V Suneetha. Biosensors: Growth and Market Scenario. Research J. Pharm. and Tech 2017; 10(10):3573-3579.
12. Rajesha N, HL Viswanath. Increase Flash Memory in MMULess Embedded Systems. Research J. Engineering and Tech. 5(4): Oct.-Dec., 2014 page 208-216.
13. Ankita B. Kamble, Komal K. Wankhede, Shephalee A. Bagadte, Kunal Purohit. Path Recognizer for Blind Person.Int. J. Tech. 2016; 6(1): 11-13.
14. S. N. Shivappriya, R. Dhivyapraba, A. Kalaiselvi, M. Alagumeenakshi. Telemedicine Approach for Patient Monitoring System using IOT. Research J. Engineering and Tech. 2017; 8(3): 233-236.
15. T. R. Sanodiya, Piyush Jha. Mechanoluminescence of NaAlSiO4:Eu, Dy phosphor for developing impact sensor. Research J. Engineering and Tech. 2017; 8(4): 311-314.
16. A. Narmada, P. Sudhakara Rao. RFID Integration with Wireless Sensor Networks. Research J. Engineering and Tech. 2018;9(2): 207-213.
17. Nagpal P., Chaudhary S. (2020) Health Monitoring Multifunction Band Using IOT. In: Dutta M., Krishna C., Kumar R., Kalra M. (eds) Proceedings of International Conference on IoT Inclusive Life (ICIIL 2019), NITTTR Chandigarh, India. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol 116. Springer, Singapore.
18. Chaudhary, Sarika, and Pooja Batra Nagpal. "Live location tracker." Global Research and Development Journal for Engineering 4, no. 10 (2019).